not-front-rule

Mercedes-Benz W211 WAGON Black Bison Edition with Germania 20-Inch Wheels

Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz Club of America Forums
Here, you'll find members en masse who can talk, guide, answer or listen to your Mercedes-Benz related questions and comments. Participation in the forums is free to Club members. If you're a guest of this site, you'll have access to our read-only discussions. Like what you see? Join the Club to get full Q&A privileges. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our FAQ page.  To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forum Jump

2 replies [Last post]
Former Member
Jayhawk's picture
Lawrence, KS

Vehicles
2000 S500
1970 280SL

WALD WORKS THEIR MERCEDES TUNING MAGIC ON THE PRIOR W211 MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS ESTATE

18 May 2010 | CDanielson
Going through our inbox this beautiful May morning, the fine gentlemen over at Wald sent us some new photos of the work they’ve done on the Mercedes E-Class – one of the W211 variety, and the second of the W212. The first is the Wald W211 WAGON SPORTS LINE Black Bison, an enhanced version of the prior E-Class Estate clad in what’s grown to become the traditional Wald fare. A new front and rear bumper, new side skirts, new front fenders with integrated air ducts and a DTM Sports Muffler are all present, as are 20″ Wald Germania rims. Topping it all off, the chrome elements have been replaced with those of a carbon fiber variety, while a lessened ride height (i.e. you can barely see the rear tire) add the finishing touches on the now sportier E-Class Wagon. You can see more of the Wald W211 WAGON SPORTS LINE Black Bison in the gallery below, and be sure to stay tuned for part two of today’s Wald tuning coverage.

Photo Gallery

Share this

Gene Ramp

• Midwest At Large
  • Content Manager
  • Content Editor
  • Forums Administrator
  • News Manager
  • Social Networks Manager
Former Member
xrayaz's picture
Peoria, AZ

Vehicles
2008 S550
2005 E320 Wagon 4MATIC
1988 560SL
Re: Mercedes-Benz W211 WAGON Black Bison Edition with Germania 2

While I am not too sure about the wheels, I do love all the other bits and pieces they have put on. I would love to have one in my garage!
Michael in Arizona

Michael in Arizona (Desert Stars) 1988 560SL in Signal Red, 70,000 miles 2004 E320 4Matic wagon in white, 72,000 miles 2008 S550 in Black, 28,000 miles

Former Member
Jayhawk's picture
Lawrence, KS

Vehicles
2000 S500
1970 280SL
Re: Mercedes-Benz W211 WAGON Black Bison Edition with Germania 2

It's one mean-looking machine! Never thought I'd say that about a station-wagon... :drive:

Gene Ramp

• Midwest At Large
  • Content Manager
  • Content Editor
  • Forums Administrator
  • News Manager
  • Social Networks Manager