not-front-rule

2000 S430 Airmatic

Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz Club of America Forums
Here, you'll find members en masse who can talk, guide, answer or listen to your Mercedes-Benz related questions and comments. Participation in the forums is free to Club members. If you're a guest of this site, you'll have access to our read-only discussions. Like what you see? Join the Club to get full Q&A privileges. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our FAQ page.  To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forum Jump

No replies
Michael Eldridge's picture
Irving, TX

Vehicles
2006 C230
2000 S430

I have a 2000 S430 I am haveing problems with the airmatic it first started in the winter if i didn't drive the car for a day or two it would be on the tires in the front,but lower on the passanger side about an inch. then here lately the armatic warning visist workshop would come on and after i get home the next day the front be low in the morning, but the warning doesn't always come on , I was told it could be one or both front struts, i went to the shop once they ran codes and said the driver side was throwing a code but the passenger was the one sitting lower , i heard if one is leaking it will pull the other side down, well now i noticed the vist workshop light comeing on at least everyother day so i took it to a shop and they telling me that in need a rear or its located in the rear  lateral excelaration sencer , but my rear airmatics is fine does this control the front or the rear or both .please help don't know what to do.

Share this