not-front-rule

Headlights won't come on

Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz Club of America Forums
Here, you'll find members en masse who can talk, guide, answer or listen to your Mercedes-Benz related questions and comments. Participation in the forums is free to Club members. If you're a guest of this site, you'll have access to our read-only discussions. Like what you see? Join the Club to get full Q&A privileges. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our FAQ page.  To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forum Jump

No replies
famous_blue's picture

Hello,

I apologize if this is something that has been discussed. I haven't been able to figure out how to search individual forums since the new format was instituted. The little google search in the upper right hand corner seems to search all forums at once.

I have a 92 W124 and the headlight switch won't turn to the "on" position. The parking lights work as do the foglights. I can move the switch to every position except the headlight-on position. Prior to this, there didn't seem to be any indication that anything was wrong, meaning there was no difficulty in moving the switch to the proper position to turn the headlight on. As it is plastic, I don't want to force it any more than I have.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Richard

Share this