not-front-rule

1995 E320 Throttle Body/Actuator

Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz Club of America Forums
Here, you'll find members en masse who can talk, guide, answer or listen to your Mercedes-Benz related questions and comments. Participation in the forums is free to Club members. If you're a guest of this site, you'll have access to our read-only discussions. Like what you see? Join the Club to get full Q&A privileges. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our FAQ page.  To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forum Jump

3 replies [Last post]
mmanevbg's picture

Hi There,
my E320 Wagon is surging on idle and occasionally has problem accelerating.I brought it to MB Dealer and they told me that the Throttle Body needs to be replaced.Can somebody explain me step by step how to replace it. From where i need to start and s.o.

Thanks in advance!

Milen

Share this

rogo's picture

Re: 1995 E320 Throttle Body/Actuator

Until you find a better answer, I would suggest buying the manual for your car. If nothing else, it will help you ask direct and pointed questions about you new project.

W124Service Library CDs are again available from Mercedes. They were not available earlier in 2007 as stocks had run out. As of 1/7/2008 there are over 100 copies on hand and available for sale.

Current price is US$64.98 plus US$5.00 shipping plus applicable state sales tax.

To order call 1-800-367-6372. Ask for Mercedes part number P-2700-124-099.

After obtaining the CD, you should download Steve Nervigs Index for the Service CDs. It allows you to use the CDs easily without having to learn what Mercedes meant when they structured their proprietary product. You can download the index at: http://web.mac.com/dakota/iWeb/Mercedes/Indexes.html

Virginia Beach VA

87 300SDL
95 E300D

michaelscoots's picture

Re: 1995 E320 Throttle Body/Actuator

Hi Milen,

There is a place that rebuilts them for much less than replacement. Here is the link/info which I have saved in the event I may need one in the future.

http://www.4mercedes.com/throttle.htm

How many miles are on your e320? I have roughly 110K now. Let us know how you make out.

Good luck,

Michael

slaci9's picture

hi   if i by used throttle

hi   if i by used throttle body for e320 1995  for my mb  e320 95  have to be programe or not