not-front-rule

1966 250S for sale

Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz Club of America Forums
Here, you'll find members en masse who can talk, guide, answer or listen to your Mercedes-Benz related questions and comments. Participation in the forums is free to Club members. If you're a guest of this site, you'll have access to our read-only discussions. Like what you see? Join the Club to get full Q&A privileges. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our FAQ page.  To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forum Jump

No replies
Former Member
Sokoloff's picture
Ocean Isle Beach, NC

Vehicles
2003 SLK320
1983 240D

Received this the other day. Contact the owner directly. I have no personal knowledge about this car.

Len

Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 9:22 AM
To:
Subject: 1966 Meredes Benz for sale

I own a 1966 Mercedes Benz 250S. Black, automatic (console shifter), has around 170,000 miles (engine rebuilt at 130,000) and in running condition. The car has sat in my driveway for the past 6 years. I had intended to restore it but really have not had the budget to do so. With some other expenses in the queue, I really don't see that I could ever get to it.

The reason I am contacting you is to see if any of your more savvy members would be interested in this automobile. It is a beautiful vehicle, that, in the hands of the proper person, could be restored its due dignity.

I am asking $2,500 for it - monies that would help me pay off some credit card balances.

I am not sure if you are the proper contact for this, but I thought I would start with you. If not, would you please forward this to an appropriate contact.

Car is located in Marietta, GA

(678) 525-6931 cell.

Share this

Len

'59 220S cabriolet

'83 240D 348,500 miles original owner

'99 E300D 170,000 miles

'03 SLK320 27,500 miles